Tikprecision-CNC custom processing steps:
[Before processing: discussing the process → programming → material inspection]
[Processing: Tool inspection → Process inspection]
[After processing: post-processing → inspection → surface treatment → inspection → packaging and transportation]
According to customer needs, customize the most economical and reasonable processing technology.
For major projects, we will discuss with customers from the perspectives of structure, material selection, surface treatment and provide constructive suggestions to customers.
We just want to provide customers with the best new product development and CNC custom processing.
Good help is also a kind of self-improvement.
An engineering master with more than 10 years of programming experience,
Programming software: MASTERCAM, UG, POWERMILL, other engineering software: CAD, PROE, SOLIDWORKS.
Tikprecision uses dynamic milling technology, which is 50% more efficient than traditional CNC roughing.
Has 8 kinds of clamping technology patents, specially used for: fast clamping of complex products, precision products and batch products.
There are so many types of hardware materials that it is difficult to distinguish them on the surface.
Such as: SUS304 and SUS316, the physical properties of different models are different.
Before precision processing, use a spectral material analyzer to detect raw materials to ensure that real raw materials are used for customers.
There is an additional guarantee for the quality of products that require physical properties.
Before machining, the flatness of the cutting edge of the tool is detected by the tool detector.
And the concentricity after installing the tool in the tool head
After the CNC program is completed, the operator will perform a self-check on the machine to ensure that it is correct, and then execute the next program or get off the car.
The inspectors conduct random inspections on the semi-finished products in processing to ensure the pass rate of the products again
For some complex parts with special shapes, manual grinding is required to ensure smooth products.
For precision parts and batch parts, Tikprecision ensures that no manual grinding and deburring are used.
According to the product shape and tolerance requirements, colleagues in the quality department select precision instruments, such as 3D, 2D, altimeter, micrometer and other precision instruments to measure all the dimensions of the product to ensure that the product size meets the customer’s drawing requirements.
After the product has passed the inspection of the colleagues in the quality department, the corresponding surface treatment can be carried out according to the customer’s needs, such as: sandblasting, oxidation, powder coating, baking varnish, electroplating, silk screen, laser engraving. . Wait. Customize various colors according to your needs
For products with strict tolerances, the tolerance for oxidation and electroplating is 0.01mm, and for powder sprayed paint, the tolerance is 0.05mm. Therefore, we will re-check the dimensions of all products after surface treatment to ensure that the dimensions after surface treatment are within the accuracy range required by customers.
After all sizes have been tested and qualified, please take pictures for customer confirmation before packaging and shipping. For some high-end products, we can provide customers with customized packaging with LOGO; for fragile or heavier products, we can use reasonable and safe packaging for customization.
Surface treatment process:
1. Mechanical surface treatment: sandblasting, sandblasting, polishing, rolling, polishing, brushing, spraying, painting, oiling, etc.
2. Chemical surface treatment: blue and black, phosphating, pickling, electroless plating of various metals and alloys, TD treatment, QPQ treatment, chemical oxidation, etc.
3. Electrochemical surface treatment: anodizing, electrochemical polishing, electroplating, etc.
4. Modern surface treatment: chemical vapor deposition CVD, physical vapor deposition PVD, ion implantation, ion plating, laser surface treatment, etc.
5. Pickling passivation: refers to the process of immersing metal parts in the pickling passivation solution until the surface of the workpiece becomes uniform and silvery white. This process is not only simple to operate, but also low in cost. Recycling.
6. Electrolytic polishing treatment: technology refers to electrolytic polishing, also known as electrochemical polishing, which refers to the process of placing the workpiece in a solution. The solution can improve the flatness of the surface of the metal workpiece and make it shiny. Almost all metals can be electropolished, such as stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, nickel alloy, etc., but stainless steel is the most widely used. Through the combined action of positive and negative currents and electrolytic polishing liquid, the microscopic geometry of the metal surface is improved, and the roughness of the metal surface is reduced. So as to achieve the purpose of making the surface of the workpiece smooth and clean.
Let’s Get Started